|Position:||Junior PPC Executive / Apprentice|
|Employment Type:||Full Time – Permanent|
|Salary:||Negotiable – DOE|
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven individual to join our talented and creative in-house marketing team. The role will not be based on just one brand and will have the chance to make their mark across our wide range of businesses.
The marketing department are responsible for the entire groups inbound enquiries through practises including SEO, content, PPC, social media, PR and design. An applicant with a strong skill set in PPC and experience in any of the former would be beneficial.
This role is seen as a very important one to ensure we stay ahead of our competitors and all our brands are able to receive adequate TLC when it comes to optimisation of our paid advertising spend.
- Assist PPC specialist on the optimising, implementation and management of paid search campaigns for Hippo’s core brands
- Make informed decisions working with the PPC specialist on budgets for campaigns
- Daily management of existing accounts to optimise for a better return on investment and meet company targets.
- Continually identify opportunities to grow the accounts through new ad groups, keywords, landing pages and creative ad copy.
- Work collaboratively with the PPC specialist on driving efficiencies for marketing and ensuring channels are working holistically
- Analyse and report on results to PPC Specialist & Marketing Manager regularly
- Maintain regular contact with account managers at Google, Bing and Yahoo to ensure we stay ahead of competitors with new search features when they are released.
Skills & Experience
- 6 months experience in a PPC role would be beneficial
- Proficient in Excel
- Competent copywriter and literacy skills
- Analytical mind set
- A good team player
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleagues and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- MEN arena VIP box
Hippo Motor Group sell on average 330 vehicles to our customers every month*, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high end luxury cars. We specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role. At Hippo we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service which means our loyal customer base return to us year on year.
To apply, please submit CV & Cover Letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below. Please be sure to quote the relevant role reference number found at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Figures based on an average of Hippo’s January-June 2016 sales statistics