|Position:||Dealership Work Shop Technician|
|Employment Type:||Full Time – Permanent|
Hippo Motor Group are recruiting for Tyre technician to join a busy and expanding workshop team. Around 500 cars a month pass through our busy workshop whilst our team of 11 technicians ensure they are all in excellent condition ready for our customers. We are currently in the middle of a multimillion pound expansion meaning in a few months we will have a brand new Prep Centre including a state of the art work shop. Due to our success we are constantly developing which provides excellent career development opportunities for our staff. For the change to work for a successful family run business with an enviable reputation please see details below.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve diagnosing and resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
The role requires 42.5 hours per week, from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Monday to Friday, plus you will be expected to work alternate Saturdays between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m.
- Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
- Road testing of vehicles
- To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
*Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience
- Multi-Brand or Main dealer experience would be desirable
- Exceptional standards of work quality
- Competent with latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleagues and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
- Access to our Fantastic VIP box at the MEN arena
Hippo Motor Group sell on average 500 vehicles to our customers every month*, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high end luxury cars. We specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role. At Hippo we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service which means our loyal customer base return to us year on year.
To apply, please submit CV & Cover Letter to our recruitment team at email@example.com, or use the form below. Please be sure to quote the relevant role reference number found at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Figures based on an average of Hippo’s January-June 2017 sales statistics