|Position:||Body Shop Painter|
|Employment Type:||Full Time – Permanent|
|Salary:||Competitive based on previous experience|
Hippo Motor Group are currently recruiting a Body Shop Painter Prepper to prepare our cars that require cosmetic refurbishment. We sell over 500 vehicles a month that all go through our workshop and body shop before sale. We have a growing team of 15 who all work to ensure our vehicles are prepared to a high standard before they are delivered to our customers. This means our team repair and refurbish thousands of vehicles per year, we require individuals with previous experience in a similar capacity. Due to company success Hippo are rapidly expanding and are in the middle of building a brand-new multimillion pound Prep Centre. This provides an amazing and exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of as well as working in the first state of the art body shop.
Scope for development is available within this role and is rewarded with a strong annual salary and unrestricted overtime.
- Ensure all our used vehicles are refinished to a high standard before being delivered to our customers
- Work in line with our BVRLA approved fair wear and tear guidelines
- To be able to carry out smart repairs (preferable)
- To be fully conversant with water based refinishing systems
*Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Body shop repairs
- Relevant qualification in Body shop paint procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- Chance to work in the first state of the art body shop system in the UK
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives
- Priority tickets to the fantastic Hippo Motor Group VIP box at Manchester MEN arena
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
Hippo Motor Group sell on average 500 vehicles to our customers every month, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high end luxury cars. We specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role. At Hippo we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service which means our loyal customer base return to us year on year.
To apply, please submit CV & Cover Letter to our recruitment team at email@example.com, or use the form below. Please be sure to quote the relevant role reference number found at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Figures based on an average of Hippo’s January-June 2017 sales statistics