|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||£16k+ dependent on experience|
Hippo Motor Group are looking for enthusiastic valeters to join their fast paced and expanding team. The position offers a full-time contract, excellent working conditions and the opportunity to earn over time, as well as working for a successful multimillion pound expanding family business.
- Ensuring all our vehicles are valeted to an excellent standard before they are delivered to our customers.
*Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be able to valet to a high standard
- Very organised
- Machine polishing experience preferable but not essential
- Driving Licence Essential
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleagues and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
- Access to our Fantastic VIP box at the MEN arena
Hippo Motor Group sell on average 500 vehicles to our customers every month, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high end luxury cars. We specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role. At Hippo we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service which means our loyal customer base return to us year on year.
To apply, please submit CV & Cover Letter to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below. Please be sure to quote the relevant role reference number found at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Figures based on an average of Hippo’s January-June 2016 sales statistics